Reports To: Fleet Coordinator
Job Purpose: To support the production team by providing warehouse organization, general building, and grounds maintenance.
- Receive, organize, and track incoming deliveries.
- Help load trucks with materials leaving the warehouse.
- Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and safe.
- Perform general building and ground cleaning and maintenance services as scheduled.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, cheerfulness, and adherence to safety procedures.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Independent self-starter with strong time management skills
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience operating forklifts, training, and/or certification preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to safety procedures.
- Have your own transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and ability to transport yourself and materials.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 80 lbs. independently for extended periods of time.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values: