Are you a sales leader, enthusiastic and results-driven? Do you want to work with an award winning team?Mosby Building Arts' Home Consultant position may be a perfect fit for you.
As part of the Mosby sales team, you will receive company provided leads, continual training, and many other benefits of working at one of St. Louis’ Top Workplaces which include:
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ company match
- Employee Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Company paid iPhone & iPad
- Mileage Reimbursement or company vehicle
- Additional Elective Insurances
If this peaks your interest, apply now!
Job Purpose: Reach or exceed sales objectives for both volume and direct margin by calling on leads and using positive selling techniques to assist potential clients in purchasing interior and exterior home improvement and repair projects and to maintain client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Reach or exceed sales objectives for both volume and direct margin
- Exhibit enthusiasm and creativity in planning exterior remodeling projects
- Create and present well-prepared project proposals which include scope of work, specifications, designs, selections and accurate pricing
- Interact with client and CRM to maintain accurate and complete client data and documents
- Establish and maintain relationships of trust with potential and existing clients
- Collaborate with team to provide individual solutions for clients as needed
- Maintain knowledge of products and keep up-to-date on current construction technology, building products and trends in the industry
- Attend and participate in trade shows as required
- 3 years of experience in residential remodeling sales
- 2 years of college or technical education in a related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry, especially roofs, siding, windows and doors
- Working knowledge of home building products
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to deliver superior service by exceeding client expectations, being a self-starter, and using good judgment
- Good organization, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Own and maintain clean, professional, and reliable transportation to use for travelling locally to client appointments
- Ability to safely, frequently, and independently climb a ladder and move/handle 50 lbs.
Possess the following Mosby Core Values:
• Speak with Honesty • Accept Accountability • Embrace Creativity • Nurture Teamwork • Give Respect
• Act with Integrity • Walk with Humility • Honor Family • Bestow Loyalty • Lead with Kindness