Reports To: Lead Remodeler
Job Purpose: Support the success of the Production Team by providing excellent and professional carpentry and remodeling skills on every job that ensures it is finished on time and within budget.
- Support Lead Carpenter with basic remodeling and carpentry tasks
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Provide excellent communication to lead remodeler regarding the status of assigned tasks.
- Transport material between multiple jobs throughout the day as needed.
- Use basic mechanical ability and skills to operate specialty tools (planes, bits, chisels, handsaws, etc.)
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for growth.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, cheerfulness and adherence to safety procedures.
- 2 years of experience in residential building & remodeling.
- Full working knowledge of typical framing elements (wall, floors, roofs, etc.).
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Good organization, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Supply your own tools
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, work with your hands, climb ladders, and move 75 lbs. independently for extended periods of time
- Have your own transportation, valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and ability to transport yourself and materials between jobsites
Possess the following Mosby Core Values: